Monday, March 27, 2017

Mommy Style Monday: Spring Box

This Mommy Style Monday is a special one.  This has been such a fun group to take part in throughout the last several months.  So when Kiana emailed asking if I was interested in taking part in the first themed box I was excited!  Little did I know that I would have so much fun both putting my box together to send off to another mama blogger at Frolics of a Mama Llama, but also to go thru the box I received from Jessica at Mason Jars and Lemon Bars.  If you'd like to sign up for a box like this for June/July go here.  (We each got to put input in on how much we'd be interestd in spending on the box and the theme!)

I forgot to get a pick of the super cute pink box that came!  But I have this one at least.

So on to the contents...  I kind of feel like Jessica knows me very well.  (Although we've never met!)  Even though these were boxes that were our favorite spring things, she put in things that I love and even some things for my son. (Swoon)  



Items in the box:
1.  Strong Like Mom (adoption themed!! SOOO cute!) boys shirt (Cat & Jack) - Seriously almost brought a tear to my eye when I pulled this out!!  So thoughtful! So cute!
2.  Boys Baseball Cap (Cat & Jack) - My boy loves hats and so do I, because he doesn't keep sunglasses on...at...all.  So cute and this will do with just about everything!
3.  Maybelline 24 Super Stay Colour (Very Cranberry color Link) - I'm not a lip color kind of gal but this stuff actually stays where I put it and doesn't come off!  Even eating and drinking throughout the day!  I have worn it a couple times already and really like it!
4.  Flower Grow Kit - so fun that there was something in there for my hubby too!  (I have killed just about every plant I have ever touched but I love looking at them.  Thankfully my hubs J has a very green thumb!)  He just planted these this weekend and I can't wait to see them bloom!
5. Paper Straws - So cute and springy with little tulips on them.  I love straws and these will be so cute for a party or something!
6.  Pencils - Love pencils.  Love gradients.  Love these!
7.  Love Grows Here Stationary Set - Super cute!  Love the little clipboard and notepad!
8.  Sidewalk Chalk - Need I say more?  Little J and I are gonna have so much fun this Spring and Summer with this!
9. & 10.  Candy.  I love candy!  (probably a little too much actually)  So fun!

Stock pics of the three items I could find links to! 


I loved every single item I pulled out of this box!  Seriously, how cute is that shirt!?!?!?!  I love target and I'm pretty sure most, if not all of this was from there!!  So fun!  I had my husband video me opening the box...but it ended up having some sound issues so I'm just posting an edited version below...



Be sure to check out all the other Spring boxes at the blogs below!  If you'd like to participate in the next Mommy Style Monday go to Kiana or Madeline's blogs to sign up.  If you'd like to do the next box like this click here to sign up.

Kiana at Glitter&Donuts | Madeline at CaseyLand
Melissa at The Frolics of Mama Llama | Shani at Sunshine & Munchkins | Cayli at Nightchayde
Rachel at Tutus and Heels | Erica at Good Job Momma | Chandler at Life as a Larsen

Thank you for the fun and thoughtful box Jessica!  Great idea Kiana and Madeline, I had so much fun participating!!


4 comments:

  1. The strong like mom shirts are the best! And I have been wanting to try the 24 hour lipstick! What a fun box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? So fun! That lipstick is the bomb. It had one end that's the color and then the other that is step 2 and makes it stay put and feel like velvety smooth!

      Delete
  2. So thoughtful and sweet!! I love that you have a video of you opening your box! The best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I am such a goober. Thanks!!

      Delete