Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas 2016


 We sure hope you all had a great Christmas.  We haven't gotten to see our whole family yet due to some weather (cold and snow) but we've seen my side and my husband's parents so far!  We'll celebrate with my husband's siblings here in the next few weeks.  Here are a few pics from the festivities....

 My first completely from scratch gingerbread house.  Kind of looks like a 5 year old did it...but...hey, it tastes good and is all natural! (With the exception of the candy canes)
One of our little man's outfits that he wore for Christmas this year.  I love the train on the vest.  And him, of course.  He's such a joy.
Little man helping daddy push great grandma during our Christmas visit. Love it.  He's getting SO big!
Our little fam.  Little J wasn't in the mood for pics with the cousins, or with us, so I gave him a cookie and that's what you can see in my hand and his mouth. LOL  #reallife  (Still glad my mom got this pic of us though!)

Mostly it was so nice to spend time with family celebrating the incarnation of Jesus, and get a little time away from the worries of the world.  Whether you had a great Christmas, or it fell short of your expectations, I sure hope you are having a better last week of 2016.  Can you believe it's almost 2017?!?!  What are some things you are resolving to change for 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment