Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thankful


(Combined one of my fave pics I took of my guys recently and some of my hand lettering!)

This year I have much to be thankful for, as always.

I'm thankful for God.  I'm thankful even though we rebelled against Him, He sent His son Jesus to rescue us.

I'm thankful for my family.  The family I was born into, married into and
chosen to raise.

I'm thankful to live in America, even with all its flaws.

I'm thankful for the opportunity for my husband to go to work everyday at a job he loves, and for me to be able to stay home with our sweet boy.

I'm also thankful for: a place to call home, my health, Doctors, Emergency Responders, Police and more than enough food to put on the table. (As well as about a hundred other things.)

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment