Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Gift ideas for the adults in your life

I thought I would put together a handy gift guide for the adults in our lives.  It mostly consists of books because reading is something that both my husband and I really enjoy doing.  So whether they are you mom, wife, sister, friend, co-worker, adult daughter or men--there should be something for each of them here and more. :)  Or if you'd like some books and things to look into for yourself look away!  No judging here.

For almost any adult on your list:

 

For the ladies:


and of course:


 

For the women who are in a season of waiting:



For the mamas (or soon to be mamas):




For the married ladies (or soon to be):



If you think of more things that I should add to this list, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment