Thursday, September 22, 2016

First day of Fall! (and our Fall Bucket List)

Happy First day of Fall, y'all!  I love every season for lots of reasons, but there is just something about fall.  Right?  Maybe it's the crisp mornings, crunchy leaves, hay rides, colors and overall drastic change from summer that makes it so unique and lovable.  Maybe it's the added family time with holidays like Thanksgiving.  Maybe it's the pumpkin flavored everything and comfort food.  I don't know.  I just love fall!

So I picked this chalkboard up for half price at Hobby Lobby this week along with a chalkboard marker to make a little sign with our things to do this fall or bucket list if you will.  Don't look too close, or you'll see the many flaws, but I really like the way it turned out!  :)



We took a quick trip to the mountains (Estes and Grand Lake) last weekend, where we got to see SO much beautiful fall color in RMNP and just about everywhere, so I already marked it off.  We are looking forward to going to Anderson Farms soon to mark off a few more things too.

What is on your bucket list for this fall?  What do you like most about fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment