Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Fall Wardrobe Update

I don't claim to be any sort of fashionista or fashion blogger or anything, but I when I have needed to pick up some jeans, etc recently I decided to get things that were a bit more fashionable than things I would normally pick.  (Wow, how's that for a run-on sentence?)

I needed some Jeans because mine were literally wearing out (like holes in several places).  I have been buying my jeans at Maurices for years because they actually come in the right length for me!  Yay!  People with short legs can rejoice!  They also have regular and long lengths that seem to work for my sisters who have longer legs than me too!  So people with all leg lengths can rejoice! :)

I wanted something that was a little updated without being too skinny or destructed and I absoluately fell in love with these Skinny Boyfriend Jeans and now am the proud owner of three of them. (Pic below)  I got one in a pretty dark/medium rinse without any destruction, then one that's darker with some minimal destruction and a light pair with just a slit knee.  I love them.  They are SO comfy it almost feels like I'm wearing yoga pants too...which is always a plus.  In my book at least!  :)  I got all of mine on sale and they are still running a sale on Jeans right now if you'd like a pair!

I have very finicky feet, with bunions, etc going on so I don't currently have many shoes that I own that I can actually wear for longer than a couple hours.  Exceptions are my new Sketchers, fairly new Chacos (awesome for summer...will be cold in winter), old Merrell Jungle Mocs (so comfy and kind of dorky....) and cowboy boots.  So when I was at Kohls recently I checked out their shoes/boots and found some that I not only LOVED, but they were comfy and stylish!  I got the cream color and just noticed that they are on sale again, now for just under $30!  They have four colors, and are super cute!  They also have lots of other cute boots on sale right now too!

I also picked up an olive shirt recently, actually before I realized it's the "it" color this year and a long vest to wear with everything from my LuLaRoe Leggings to my new jeans.  

I was just mostly excited to sort of be in the loop with fall fashion so I thought I would let you know some of my picks for the season!  Catch them while they are on sale!

*This is not a sponsored post.  These opinions are my own, and I purchased these products myself.  I was just so excited about them, that I thought I would pass it on to you!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment