Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Marveling at God's Handiwork

Do you ever have moments, or days, where you stand in awe or marvel at God's creation?  Maybe it's a sunset, mountain view, your spouse or your child that has you step back and just enjoy the view.

The cool thing about that?  Not only did God create you and me, and every person unique, but he also numbered the very hairs on our heads.  He also takes joy in us and the beauty of His creation.

Today as my son and I went for a walk to get the mail after his nap, he was walking in front of me and I just saw his crown of hair glimmering in the sun.  It is so dark, so shiny and VERY curly.  So unique.  I love it.  I love it on him and of course, I love him. :)

I love that God doesn't ever forget a detail.

The details may not come in our timing, or even the way we, in our finite understanding, imagined.  But God is in the details.  In fact, He is in the business of details.

No comments:

Post a Comment