Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Free Printable: Grace, Love and Coffee

Hi!  You know, or you may know that I often say "running on coffee and grace".  I'm not really sure when or where I picked up that phrase but it is very true.  Today when googling around for something else related to that, I found this quote (although I couldn't find who coined it either) "This house runs on the grace of God, love and strong coffee."  I don't know about you, but that fits us to a "T".

So I decided to make a sign for our house out of that, although a little tweaked and including some references for verses that relate to why Grace and Love are so important.  So I came up with this one below and really liked it....
and then I thought it would look good with this fun pic faintly behind it...


and then I couldn't decide whether I liked either of those, or wanted to print it on colored paper, reverse the back and white on the first one, or just keep it simple...

So I'm still sitting here pondering that, and I thought I would offer it (them) to you for a free printable.  If you click on the picture and make it full size, you then should be able to right click and save photo from there.  If that doesn't work, or you are are unable to get a high enough resolution to print an 8x10 please let me know and I will email you the higher resolution one!

Also, if you have any feedback on backgrounds, colors, etc, please let me know.  I believe I am very happy with the wording, spacing and fonts, but am undecided on the final details.  Thanks in advance for your feedback. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment