Wednesday, September 10, 2014

I wish that I knew what I know now...

As I sat down to write our weekly update, I found this article and before I knew it I had all but completely run out of time to write the update.  So, please read this if you haven't already.  It's helpful for the adoptive: parents, grandparents, friends and well, pretty much everyone involved.  I'm pretty sure!  :)  http://www.scarymommy.com/things-i-wish-i-had-known-before-adopting/

Update on Puzzle Fundraiser: 107 pieces left!  Thank you!!!  Find out more info about it here.

Our Spirit Night is coming up on Monday 9/22 from 5-8pm at Chick-fil-A at Renaissance Village!  Come eat dinner and support our adoption!  Find out more about it here.

Total update:  We are 50% of the way to our Adoption total.  (read: $15,000!)  So we are a good month ahead of schedule of getting to our goal of $20,000 before turning in our paperwork.  Please pray with us that we will raise and save the remaining funds needed so we can really get this going!  Getting so much more excited.

Sidenote:  What if Adoptions cost as much as they do, because God knows we'd have to rely on Him for the funds as well as banding together with friends and family (and even strangers)?

We love and appreciate you all!  Thanks for coming along with us on this beautiful, yet sometimes messy, whirlwind journey called life!

No comments:

Post a Comment