Sunday, September 18, 2011

A visit with the newest member of our family

We've had a great (and quite busy) week!  Last Saturday we drove up to KY to visit my sis (and her fam) to see her newest addition!  A was just as precious as the baby we'd seen in the photos and such a joy to hold.  It was so nice to see my sister and her -now- family of 5!  My parents were also visiting, so it was nice to catch up with them as well!

One of my favorite things about newborns is their sweet little hands and feet.  Here's a snapshot of A's little feet. Love em.  She's really just the most beautiful baby I've ever seen--although I suppose I may be a little biased since she's related...but seriously, she's precious!  Congrats again to D &J!  And thanks again for letting us visit and share time with your family!!

J had to drive back down to NC on Monday for work, but I got to stay until Wednesday which was nice.  My parents were kind enough to bring me back to NC and also stay for a visit!  J flew out to give a seminar at a College in the middle of the week.  Then the four of us (J, my parents and I) went down to the Southport/Oak Island area of NC for the weekend and had a nice time too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment