Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PTL! I got a job today!

You know what I think is really funny?  When I woke up this morning, I just thought it was going to be a rather normal day.  Little did I know what God had planned for me though!  :)

I took J to work because I had a couple of errands to run today.  I got home after taking him and got to work on some crafty things and also some cooking.  Then around 11am, I heard the phone ring (as in home phone that we have right now, but will be getting rid of in the next week or so) and since it's usually no one but solicitors I wasn't even going to check it.  Then I thought I'd better, so I walked over and saw who was calling.  It was this awesome place I just applied to about a week ago.

So I answered the phone and they not only wanted an interview with me, but they wanted to do it today.  So I put on some dress clothes and drove right over.  It was a great interview and she ended up offering me the job -- even though she had another interview to do this afternoon -- and I accepted it!!  Cool huh?  It was all such a God thing with the timing of the call today, the interview today and just the whole job in general!

So I am now an employee of a high-end cooking store!  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect job, and I'm sure it's going to be a great fit!  My boss already seems really nice, and thinks that customer service is #1--which is what I think too!  :)  God has once again not only provided for us, but completely gone beyond my expectations!  So, praise the Lord!!!  Hope y'all are doing well!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! And a cooking store to boot! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!!!! So happy for you!!! Now don't spend all you make on merchandise from the store (at least it will be discounted if you do)!! Love you and see you Monday if it doesn't snow too much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! :)

    Love you too Peakview, and I can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete