Saturday, February 12, 2011

Book Signing!!!

So, I've been in CO visiting fam--especially my sis who just had her precious little girl last week! :)  And yesterday my Mom and I found out that--our favorite blogger--The Pioneer Woman was going to be in Denver this weekend!  So, my parents and I went down to her book signing today.  We had been planning on going to McGuckin Hardware in Boulder anyway, and we made the stop in Lodo at the Tattered Cover Book Store to see PW too!

We got there around 1:30 and even though we got tickets to see her/have her sign our books we had to wait about 4 hours before we could.  We had a great day and afternoon though, and it was totally worth the wait!!  We got a pic to prove we got to meet here below.  And may I add that PW is even more beautiful in person!  Plus, she's super sweet and nice!  :)  How cool!  And what awesome timing that it was when I was in CO!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment