Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saturdays

I don't know about you, but I just love Saturdays.  Well, at least sometimes.  Today was one of those, well, today is one of those.  :)  We slept in a little, ate breakfast and got ready for the day.  Then, J got busy working on his various tasks around the home and that paper he's working on.  And I wrote and got other blog related things done.  All the while we've been listening, well more like jamming out to great country music.  :)  Like this new fave song of mine...


Cute huh?  Anyway, how you could you listen to that song and not have a great day?  I suppose it might also have to do with the fact that I've been writing out our love story lately too.  You may (or may not) have seen it on my cooking blog lately.  I'm going it in installations, or chapters and so far I've posted up to chapter 4.  It's a pretty great story, although I'm partial! ;)  Anyway, it's your choice whether you;d like to read it or not.  :)

Well, as for the rest of the day...we don't really have anything planned. Just getting some more stuff done that's work and home related and hanging out.  :)  Hope you all have a great day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment