Monday, January 10, 2011

New and sweet things

 Ok, I forgot to mention these things in my eariler post...so here they are.  :)

I'm a youth leader at our Church now!  I just went to the training/mtg. last night and it's official!  I'm not gonna lie either, I'm stoked to be a youth leader!  I loved growing up in Church and going to Youth group when I got older.  So I think it's going to be a blast! :)

I think I may have the sweetest hubby ever.  (Ok, maybe not, because I'm sure everyone hubby's do sweet things.)   But mine has been especially sweet since I got back from Colorado last week.  He's been helping me around the house by:  taking out the trash, helping fold laundry, emptying the dishwasher (and sometimes filling/running it too!), making me breakfast and bringing it upstairs to me, and he made me a big batch of sweet tea just the way I like it too! 

I'm such a lucky (and blessed) girl!  And he's such a sweetheart!  I love you so much J!!  Thanks for all you do to help me, and show that you love me.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. How does old saying go..."absence makes the heart grow fonder"...maybe J appreciates you more now :)

    ReplyDelete