I actually started this list back in April after my birthday...and only could come up with 5 or items. So now it's November and I still can't complete the list...but it's getting there. I will just add as I think of things. :) And if you have any ideas, you should let me know!
2. Climb a 14er.
3. Do karaoke.
4. Visit Disney World while living in NC. (It's only about 8 hours away!)
6. Take a cooking class.
7. Run a half marathon. (Or at least complete it.)
8. Make Thanksgiving dinner from scratch, either on Thanksgiving or another day.
10. Watch the Lord of the Rings trilogy. (My sister gave them to me a few years ago and I still haven't actually seen them...with the except of falling asleep my sophomore year of college during the first movie. So I think it's time to actually see what they are all about!:)
11. Take a dance class with the hubs. (We took a tango class when we were dating and had a blast! Love to do it again!)
13. Go climbing outdoors.
17. Run a 10k.
21. Blog everyday for a month. Pic blogs without words ok.
23. Visit Asheville.
25. Visit Mapleview Creamery, and eat ice cream on their porch.
26. Watch Bull Durham.
27. Start learning to play the Violin.
28. Play more guitar with hubs. :)
29. Start and hopefully finish my Scotland Scrapbook.
30. Take on more voice students and become member of Nats.