Thursday, December 16, 2010

Favorite things...

Raindrops on roses and wiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, Jeeping in the mountains with family, these are a few of my favorite things.  :)  Like my rendition?  ;)  hehe 

Anyway, I grew up fourwheeling (jeeping) with my family all around the Colorado Mountains.  It turns out my hubby loves fourwheeling too, and we actually went fourwheeling on our 4th date!  :)  Anyway, my parents got each of my sisters and I (and themselves) this ornament below in one our very favorite Jeeping towns in CO! 
It's so comforting to have grown up seeing this ornament on my parents' tree and now I see it on our tree every year! Plus, it's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. And if you remember, I love bears. I think they are adorable. So yep, cutest ornament ever I'm pretty sure! :)  And it reminds me of home...even while we're so far away! 

Oh, random side note -- it snowed last night!  Woohoo!!  But then it sleeted and rained...and I guess it's pretty slick out because they cancelled all the schools around the Triangle today.  I wouldn't be surprized if they are closed tomorrow too.  Hope you are getting some moisture too!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment