Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Shopping--Check!

Yesterday J and I ventured over to the Mall for a few things.  One--to finish up Christmas shopping, Two--to check out any good deals for clothing for us and Three--to look at phones for me.  We had a great time, and were quite surprised to find the mall wasn't all that busy.  (Considering it was just two weeks before Christmas.)  :)

We finished up our Christmas shopping....well I think so at least.  I also thought that about two weeks ago, when I was informed I'd forgotten a couple of people.  (Whoops)  And I managed to find a couple of great shirts on sale, which will come in handy this winter.  They are long sleeve shirts, soft and cozy AND will go really well with my wardrobe.  And I like them.  Did I mention that?!  :) 

We did look at phones, and that store wasn't too busy either.  I can't upgrade my phone till tomorrow, and we were just looking at phones and deals to make sure I could get just what I want at a good price.  So, it looks like I will be in ship-shape to get one tomorrow!  Yippeee!  I can't wait!  J got his on Black Friday and got it f-r-e-e!  Which is a super great deal.  He loves it and it works really well for him.  Which is great!  I'm actually going to end up getting the same one, although I won't get quite that great of a deal on mine though.  It's all good though! I can't wait to have a smartphone! :)  And actually, I just can't wait to have a phone that will work on a regular basis, that will have a normal alarm that will go off when it is supposed to!  And it's WAY better that I get to get a smartphone that can do all that and a lot more!  :)

Anyway, while we were at the mall there was some live entertainment on a little stage towards the center.  When we got there a middle school orchestra was playing some carols, and later on we saw a great little band playing some pop music.  The band was great!  I don't think any of them were older than about 12, and they sounded just great.  Simple arrangments, but very well played.  They even took turns singing and it was just darling.  Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure that little band made both of our days a little brighter.  You know, it's just great to see little ones playing and singing!  :)  I suppose it also helped that the lead singer reminded me of Michael Jackson at about age 8.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment