Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Trip to KY

Even though we live over 1700 miles from Colorado where most of our family is, we only live about 550 miles from my sister in KY.  So, we took a little road trip up to KY to spend Thanksgiving with my sis and her fam.  We had a great time too!  It was so nice to be able to spend the holiday with family!  :)

We ate lots of great food, spent lots of time catching up and of course some time shopping those great sales!  :)  It even snowed a little while we were there.  Which made all of us native Coloradans happy!  Here's a pic of the kiddos enjoying some time outside.
It was so great to be able to see my sis, her hubby and their kids!  They were so generous and let us stay at their new house for 3 nights!  I'm so glad we got to have Thanksgiving with them!  What a special time!  So even though we all couldn't make it back to CO, at least we could spend it out here together! :)

We all ate at Claudia Sanders' Dinnerhouse while we were there.  Claudia was Coronel Sanders' wife and rumor has it that she was a better cook than him.  Either way, it was a beautiful place to eat dinner and they had great food! (and lots of it!  My sis and I decided to split, which was good because we still got stuffed!)

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I see cute pics like that, I always want them in black and white and framed. Something special about those moments when no one is looking!

    ReplyDelete