Monday, November 1, 2010

Don't forget!

to Vote tomorrow!  It's not a Presidential election, but it's still a good time to get out and make your voice (vote) heard!  J and I are going to go early...and hopefully not have to wait in line too long....  :)

We had a great weekend!  Hope everyone else did!  We only had about 15 trick-or-treaters come by, but they were all very polite and quite adorable!  Most were under age 5 and oh, so, sweet!  So that was fun!  We watched "Little Women" which is one of my all time favorite movies, and J had never seen it.  He actually wanted to see it, especially after he found out how much I liked it!  It turns out, I love it even more than I remembered, and he liked it too!!!!  Check it out if you haven't had the opportunity to see it!  :) 

Jo is my favorite character, and she really is quite a character.  She reminds me a lot of myself too...which is probably why I like her.  :)  Man, I just love that movie though.  Can't wait till next time I see it.  :)  Oh, and good book too!!

Anyway, we also had a good Monday and start to our week.  Plus we are right back on track with our training and already in week 5!  So, we will be racing before we know it!!!!  Exciting and scary at the same time!  :)

Well, try to remember and get out to vote tomorrow!  (If you haven't already done early voting.)  And, have a great week!!!!!!!  We're going to try to!

3 comments:

  1. which version of Little Women do you watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one made in 1994 with Winona Ryder. I've seen them both but just love this one best! :)

    ReplyDelete