Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tomorrow is a new day

True.  But then again, so was today!  :)  Anyway, did I mention that I think fall is really here?!?!?!  And it's just gorgeous?!?!?  Definitley my favorite season here (so far at least)!  I somehow haven't gotten a single pic of the changing colors though.  And although it really doesn't (and simply can't) compare with Colorado's fall colors, esepcially in the mountains....it sure is pretty.  :)

All the maple leaves are turning into beautiful shades of red and orange, and when the sun shines on them, it's like a firey delight!  I was driving down one windy road (I still act as if that's not the way they all are here...hehe) with trees (Large, Large trees!) densly on each side and was truly amazed at the beauty.  It was around 9:00 in the morning and the sun was just shining rays of its light through the trees and their leaves...it was breath taking.  Well, for a second, and then I got back to driving.  I thought you'd appreciate it more if I could write about it instead of getting in an accident over it....  :)

J had this awesome opportunity to take a writing seminar for a few weeks, and the first session was today.  He really enjoyed it too!  It turns out that it is really useful info on communicating in everyday life as well as the workplace.  So, he's eager to learn more, and he's been sharing useful things he learned today, with me this evening!  Fun!  :)  Don't you love learning new and useful things?!?

Now for random....(yes, I know I put a lot of random things up here... it's all part of the reason why you love me though right?!?!?!)...a picture I captured of some random ladies rather recently.  Don't know why.  But I love it.  I don't know either of them.  I don't even know what they were talking about.  But, it's a moment, in time.  In fact, it's one moment in time...  ;)  Plus, little old ladies are just cute huh?!?!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment