Saturday, October 30, 2010

Our pumpkin!

Well, I don't know about you...but we still like to carve a good ol' pumpkin each year!  (Ok, well...this is our third year as a married couple...and I don't see that ending anytime soon! :)  J usually makes the top and then scoops out the insides.  Tonight he even cleaned off the seeds for me to roast which was super helpful!  Then I did the carving.  (Well, for the most part...I did require some more help...you'll probably understand why below....)  Good team effort though right?  That's why we are Team Jsquared!  ;)

So here she is....and just how we did it! 

Cookie cutter technique.
I found out about this technique last year in the Halloween issue of Better Homes and Gardens Mag.  Great idea huh?  :)  I really liked it...

Finished!
Isn't it quite adorable?  We think so.... 

Happy Halloween!  :)

Glowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment