Friday, October 22, 2010

Nothing says I love you like

new shoes.  ;)  Ok...just kidding...but it is a good start right?  :) 
J and I did our walk in the mall tonight because it was super dark out...  Anyway, we found some new running shoes for me--on sale (about 50% off) -- at Penney's.  (love that store!)  And yes, these pics I have been taking haven't done justice to our old shoes because the flash...but believe me, the shoes on the right are very wore out especially in the midsole--which is the important part for running. 

My new shoes are Asics and are so cute and on the left.  So I can't wait to do some running in them this weekend!  :)  I think my shins and knees will be thanking me.

And for the record, I've gotten over the whole "self check" incident from earlier today.  Thanks to a couple of people in my life who could give me a good laugh over it. :)  Hope everyone has a great weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment