Thursday, September 16, 2010

Surprises

Let's face it, we either love or hate surprises.  Most people are one or the other, or I suppose you could be like me and like some and not others.  :)

Well, today one of those great surprises came in the mail!  A check that my husband and I had both completely, I mean completely forgotten about.  It was the refund of the security/pet deposit from our last apartment.  And to make it better, they only took out $33 dollars.  Unlike most places who take most of the amount.

Plus, when we made the security deposit, instead of it just being a couple hundred dollars, it was an entire month's rent (plus the $250 pet deposit).  At that time it was a lot of money to us to have to come up with.  And now, it's still a lot of money to us!!  And it's such a blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  PTL!!!

Don't you just love it when it happens like that?!?!?  God's sweet little blessings in surprises.  I'll never get sick of those.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you had ever received it. I'm glad it was a pleasant surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure have a good memory! I'm SO glad we got it too! :)

    ReplyDelete