Friday, September 10, 2010

Hair drama-rama

So, here's some drama-rama for this Friday. It all started two weeks ago, when I had gotten sick of my medium short hair. You see, I hadn't had a haircut since June 2nd, and it was in need of some help...mostly because I was trying to grow it out and it just wouldn't do anything anymore.

So, two weeks ago I got a haircut. Mostly, I just wanted a trim....30 minutes and 3 or 4 inches later I had much less hair than I had gone in with. Much shorter than I had anticipated but it seemed alright so I went on my merry way. I went home and showered immediately, because I can never stand all those little pieces of hair on my skin and clothes. I promptly fixed my hair only to find it was way shorter than I had wanted and lopsided. :( I feared going back to have it evened out because it could even be made shorter, and shorter, and well, you get the idea. So, I lived with it.

Then, last night when my sweetie and I were about to go to bed, my hair was again driving me crazy. (Truth is, that it had been for the last two weeks....) He recommended going back and getting it fixed. But I explained that it would cost another haircut and I didn't want it chopped off anymore. Eventually we decided it had to be done.

So this morning, I went to another shop and had it evened up. This girl was good and even though she took off around 2 inches most places...(of my already super short hair)...she evened up the sides and made it all look better. Now, I have hair that is WAY, WAY shorter than I'd wanted it to be cut just two short weeks ago, BUT it should grow out well (hopefully) and it's even. Oh, and also quite cute, if I don't say so myself. ;)

Ok, so I guess that wasn't up to par with my usual posts about our lives....but this is me...being real with you! :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute post. I think we all have a love/hate relationship with our hair stylist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. since you don't post pics here--how about one on fb? So I can see the new 'do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I will be sure to do so as soon as I get a pic of it. :)

    ReplyDelete