Saturday, August 14, 2010

Overwhelmed

Ok, I have been honestly dreading blogging this week...not because I don't want to, or because I don't have anything to write about...just because I am so overwhelmed by it all. SO much has happened in our lives in the last two weeks, that I can hardly start writing about it. I had intended to journal along the way so I would just have to cut and paste it once we had internet in our apartment...but what can I say?!?! Life happened, and writing didn't... So, here I am. At a loss for words to some of the most exciting days of our lives.

Anyway, I am taking my husband's advice and first writing down these thoughts. Then I will slowly blog about what's happened in our lives recently. I think that sounds like a good plan too. :) So, till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment