Monday, August 16, 2010

Move to North Carolina: Part II

Alright, I must have been tired last night when I was blogging because I didn't even get through the second day of our trip...weird.

Anyway, on 8/1/10 we start out in Kansas City, MO and made it to Louisville, KY by about 7:30pm! Making pretty good time. We got to pick up a late dinner to eat with my sis and her family there. They were also sweet enough to let us all stay there for a couple nights! Thanks sis! It was so great seeing you all! :)

Louisville was a great stopping place for our second day, as well as a great time to visit with family a long the way. So, we did stay there two nights and get to spend a whole day with them on Monday 8/2/10. I'll talk more about what we did on Monday in a little bit though.

Here's a couple pics of her sweet kiddos....

L at about 3 and 1/2 years old.

N at 1 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment