Monday, August 23, 2010

Back in Colorado for a Wedding!

We had a very quick trip back to Colorado for my hubby's sister's wedding!! We left NC around 7pm on a flight and there were a lot of delays and didn't end up making it into Denver In
ternational Airport until around 1:30am...So that was a late night to say the least. It was all good though.

We got up Saturday and got to help with last minute details of the big day. (We stayed at my in-laws house near Denver, which was also where the ceremony took place.) My parents also came to the wedding, so it was so great to be able to see so much family even though we were only in Colorado for about 36 hours!

These pics are courtesy of my mom. (And since I don't like showing faces on here, I have done some editing to ensure that...) :)

The girls~The beautiful bride surrounded by her 4 bridesmaids, then the two junior bridesmaids and flower girl.

After the wedding we all headed over to the reception which was at the University of Denver campus. Here J and I are gazing at the pretty buildings on campus.

The happy couple's first dance! Congrats you two!!!! Such a cute couple. :)

The cake.

It was a beautiful wedding and reception. We were so happy that we could go to their wedding, and even more so happy that we could be in their wedding! J was a groomsmen and I got to be a bridesmaid. :) It was great to be able to go back to CO so soon after we moved to NC to visit and spend time with some of our family.

Aren't weddings just great too? I just love them!

2 comments:

  1. That's great you were able to come home for the wedding--looks like it was pretty! And I had to laugh at your no-face pics--since most people are usually picking out ones where the faces look the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Jen. :) But I've never really liked to be like everyone else anyway! ;)

    Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete