Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Less than 3 days

Alright, it's less than three days till we make the big move! We're SO excited too!!! Yet, there's still a lot to get done here before then... God's continuing to prove to us that He knows better than us though, and things keep getting done, despite weird things happening. So that's good.

Now the box count is up to 103 and still going...so maybe I will go back to my original estimation of 150... I also had forgotten about all the books and things in J's office that we needed to pack up. So we went over there tonight and packed them up. Surprisingly it only took 4 and a half boxes to finish it up! :) I was happy, I thought it would be at least 6 if not more.

So, tomorrow we'll be done packing...so whatever time we get finished we get finished...hopefully we will have a chance to sleep before the big loading the truck day though. ;)

Hope everything is well on your end!

No comments:

Post a Comment