Saturday, July 24, 2010

1 week


So, we leave in a week!  Exciting, and still a little nerve wracking....but definitely exciting.  :)  Things are shaping up in the packing front so that's good.

We had a yard/moving sale today, and although we didn't have the best turn out, we still made a little money and sold a few things.  Then when we were done at 1pm, we just took the rest of our things over to ARC.  So, we still got rid of things, which was what we wanted anyway.  :)  I was joking with J about it being our new way of shedding weight without a diet....lol  :)

Anyway, there are boxes just about everywhere, and tonight I am starting to really get into packing up my kitchen for real.  (I had been putting it off since I have a foodie blog and we needed to eat...)  We sure have a busy week coming up though and I'm sure it will totally just fly by.  Which is fine by me.  I am kind of done packing...not literally, just me...I'm done.  But it will all be worth it!  I can't wait to get to NC and see where we'll be living for the next few years!!!

Best part truly is getting to move across the country with my best friend though.  I never thought I would be leaving the state I love.  The state with almost my whole family in it. But, it turns out, I'm excited to start on this journey with my love.  I couldn't think of a better time in our lives to do it either!  :)

Ok....enough rambling for now...  :)  And soon, there will be much more exciting posts coming from me...and J!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment