Saturday, March 13, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Spring . . .

It's finally looking like spring here because the snow has melted and we can finally see grass again! J and I went to this great park last weekend and took a wonderful walk around the lake. Today we also got to spend some time outside which was much needed.

We still don't know where we will be living in just over a month from now...but are still trusting God for His provisions. We will still be in Fort Collins until sometime in July or so...but our lease ends on May 7th...so we'll see... I'm sure God will work it all out though, He always does! :)

After a couple of very slow weeks in the subbing field I had the opportunity to work on Thursday and Friday at a local Elementary. I will also be subbing for the same class on Monday and Tuesday. Although it's been a huge challenge, I think it's been a great experience and definitely a growing experience to substitute teach! I highly recommend that people do it, even if just for a short while! :)

Anyway, I don't think I have much more of anything to say...just wanted to give a little insight to our lives for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment