Monday, January 4, 2010

It's 2010!

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's really already here! How exciting though! :) A whole new year of adventures and life lessons. Tomorrow marks our Explorer being up for sale for one month. We've had a couple of calls and one person test drive it so far. Just a minute ago I got another call which is encouraging though! This man is from Loveland and sounds like he's really interested. Either way, J and I are trusting God and resting in that. :)

I've written a few articles in the last week. Be sure to check this out on 
 eHow on making Baked Grilled Cheese. Other than that, life is normal. I've been sick with some sort of flu/cold for a couple days and J's been a sweetie taking care of me. He even got me sushi tonight with lots of wasabi--which surprisingly did help at least for a while! :)

J's working hard on his research and everything for his dissertation. I can't believe he'll be done in this summer and then the real adventure will begin. It felt like it was so far off when we got married, and now it's almost here! I'm not sure if I'm ready. I suppose I will feel better as soon as we find out just where we will be living next though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment