Saturday, December 19, 2009

Eagles and Rams Prevail


Great start to the week before Christmas! J and I got to go to an Eagles game with some friends and they won 6-4! It was a great game and I got some action shots I posted below. :)

Eagles playing.


More Eagles playing! We had seats in the 4th row, so we could see A LOT of the action! :)
So J's bro graduated from CSU this afternoon and it was great. The speaker was very good, quite motivational and short winded! :) Here's part of the gift we gave him. Cool huh? J and I had the idea and I picked out the record and he assembled the clock! I think I will have him make me one too! :) We also gave him a Gerber multi-plier tool.
The ceremony at Moby Arena. This is the whole College of Business graduation this December, way smaller than my Liberal Arts College back in May of 2007!
We had a nice lunch around 2pm at Red Robin in celebration of his graduation with the fam.

Tonight we have a Christmas party to go to as well, so it's a full weekend! :) Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment