Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wisdom

So, now that I am 25 I am pretty sure my other two wisdom teeth decided to form and start coming in. I had my top two wisdom teeth out when I was a Junior in college and at that point I didn't even have any "buds" for my bottom ones. Well, I have had pretty much constant headaches for at least 5 months now, jaw pain and I have noticed this week that there is definitely something going on back where my wisdom teeth would be. So I have an appointment tomorrow to see the Dentist and hopefully get some answers. I don't mind the oral survey, in fact I remember my first time being very interesting and fun when it all was wearing off. :) I just want to be able to eat Thanksgiving dinner like normal..... I guess we will see tomorrow though. Maybe it's all just in my head. (Get it...LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment