Sunday, September 27, 2009

What a great week and weekend!

We had a great week! I am officially in with Poudre Schools now too and hope to soon be subbing quite regularly. I took the online training/Sub Institute and couldn't be more happy to have that over. It was useful, but took about 9 hours to complete. Wowsers! :) Good to know that I prefer classroom settings to online learning...

I also just started writing articles for Associated content, which is exciting. Check out my contributor page: http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/632905/cindy_collins.html My pen name is Cindy Collins. :) I made it so that my real name isn't all over the internet.

Friday night J and I got to see SHEL perform at the Annual Art Show fundraiser for Habitat at our Church. So that was awesome!!! We just love them! Check them out here: http://www.myspace.com/coloradoshel Look at the video for "The Latest and Greatest Blueberry Rubberband" it's our fave! We also got all their signatures. So that was exciting!

Then Saturday we went up to Estes for the day. The weather was gorgeous and I got some great pics. We had a nice time in Rocky Mountain National Park and it was a free admission day. (Added bonus) Then we went to B and J's wedding up at the YMCA. The weather held out just nicely for their outdoor wedding. We're so happy they got hitched! It was beautiful and a nice reception getting to catch up with our friends we hadn't seen since our wedding.

This morning we sang with the choir at Church and then had a productive afternoon. J changed the oil in the Jeep, changed his flat bike tire, did some more work on the cars and helped me with some things. I finished my class, wrote a couple of articles and did some work on another thing. So that's always a nice finish to a great week and weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment