Friday, April 3, 2009

What a week!

What a week this has been! On Monday my sister A. had her fifth baby. They named her S. and she is such a cute baby! We are so glad that she arrived early and is healthy! What a little blessing!!

Then Wednesday I started having pretty severe shoulder pain. I worked 8 hours that day and was schedule Thursday as well, so I went to work as normal on Thursday and J brought me a sling because my shoulder was so painful I couldn't move it without practically crying in pain. So finally my boss let me off an hour and half early so that I could go to the Dr. After meeting with the Dr. he informed me that I have tendonitis in my rotator cuff as well as a bursitis. He gave me some muscle relaxers as well as high dose ibuprofen and it is already showing improvement in range of motion and pain! So that's good.

Then this morning J and I got up and ready as usual. But when J got out to the Jeep to go to work he saw it had been broken into. The rear drivers' side window had a hole in it as well as a two foot long cut in the top above the drivers' seat. It is a soft top and we don't understand why they didn't just unzip a window or two....but whatever. Fortunately all they stole was: the insurance card, registration and a cell phone charger. (At least as far as we can tell.) We intentionally don't leave anything of value in the Jeep since it is a soft top and it is easy to get in...but apparently they didn't think it was that easy to get into. After spending a day on the phone and running around town sorting things out and speaking with the police, DMV and insurance company it was determined that the top was unrepairable and it would need to be replaced. After looking up pricing for Jeep Unlimited Soft tops and finding they start at about $1500...we were a little discouraged until our insurance company let us know that it was covered under the vandalism part of the policy and we only will need to pay the small deductible! What another blessing!

So then we J and I were eating lunch today during our crazy errands, we got a phone call from that apartment complex we had applied to this week and they approved us!!! So it is official we will be moving in May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! Espeically after this incident at our current apartment we certainly want to move! So this is a huge blessing!!! We are so excited to move into a place that's better suited for us!!! :) Although unfortunately we still have to live at our current place till May and it makes me a little concerned since the people who broke into the Jeep now know our names and address..... Please pray for that situation!  :)

Anyway, after a crazy week, it's overall been a great one despite the set back with the Jeep. Oh another thing about it though--is that since there is supposedy to be a snow storm this weekend and the insurance company didn't want us to put any duct tape or anything on the holes, they got it into the Dealership today so it can be inside this weekend! God definitely takes care of all the details. It's great isn't it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment